The Payment Module provides the ability to extend payment provider list with custom providers and also provides an interface and API for managing these payment providers.
- Register payment methods using the code;
- Receive the list of payment methods on UI in VC admin;
- Edit payment method settings;
- Connect the payment methods to a Store.
- The selected payment methods will be available for selection on the Storefront;
- API to work with payment method list.
View Payment methods
- Go to More->Stores-> select a Store;
- In the opened Store details blade select the 'Payment methods' widget;
- The registered payment methods will be displayed on 'Payment methods' blade;
Edit Payment Method
- Select a Payment method from the list on 'Payment methods' blade
On 'Edit Payment method' blade you can edit the following parameters:
- Activate or de-activate the Payment method using the 'Is Active' button;
- Make partial payments available for clients on the Storefront by switching on the 'Is partial payments available' button;
- Once the editing is finished, save the changes made;
- All changes made in VC admin will be displayed on the Storefront.
- Select the 'Settings' widget on 'Edit payment method' blade;
- The 'Payment method logo url' can be edited;
- Save the changes if you have edited the payment method settings.
Last update: December 7, 2023