Last update: January 30, 2024
VirtoCommerce Vue3 Frontend for specialized back-office applications is created to replace the current vc-platform manager concept.
Main project goals¶
- Technological shift from AngularJS to Vue3 for platform backoffice UI development.
- Split core components into separate packages with own release cycle.
- Simplify and accelerate the customization of any existing or entirely new specialized (use case oriented) back-office applications using VC's unique design system. It's a collection of reusable components, guided by clear standards, that can be assembled to create a range of applications.
- Yarn berry for managing monorepo and its packages dependencies.
- Vue 3 as background for our solution.
- Vite for easy build and deployment.
- storybook for interactive documentation.