Clicking on the Pages widget opens the list of the all pages your Storefront consists of.
From the Pages list, you can:
- Add new pages.
- Upload new pages.
- Delete pages.
- Organize your pages into folders.
- Search pages by keyword. You can even search for pages containing images by their alternative text.
Pages can have the following extensions:
- .page - for pages that have been created in Page Builder and published.
- .page-draft - for pages that have been created in Page Builder, but have not yet been published.
- .md - for pages that have been created using markdown or html.
Click on the three dots to left of the page name to:
- Download it.
- Copy its link.
- Delete it.
To create new pages:
- Use the upload feature (see image above).
- Use Virto Commerce Page Builder to build pages from individual blocks by clicking Design Page in the blade below.
- Use markdown or html by clicking Html Page in the blade below.
To create a new page using markdown or html, fill in the following fields in the Markdown tab:
To manage page settings, switch to the Metadata tab. Click Manage Metadata properties to edit, add, or delete the settings.
Edit pages with .page and .page-draft extensions¶
In the Pages list blade, select the desired page and edit the following fields:
Edit pages with .md extension¶
In the Pages list blade, select the desired page and edit it as markdown or html: