Last update: January 30, 2024
The advanced filter enables users to apply various filter criteria when selecting data for export:
|Data type to export
|Applicable filter criteria
Search in products variations
Search in child categories
|Price list assignment
To apply advanced filtering:
- Click Generic Export in the main menu.
- In the next Export settings blade, click Select data for export.
- In the next blade, click next to the Select filter field.
- In the next Edit filter blade, set the filters.
- Click Apply in the toolbar to apply the filter for the current export procedure.
Click Save and apply to apply the filter for the current export procedure and save it for further actions.