The Notification layout option allows you to manage the existing layouts and add new ones. Layouts define the formatting for your notification templates and mostly use HTML and CSS languages, so you might need help from your web designers to configure them.
To create a new notification layout:
- In the main menu, click Notifications.
- In the next Notifications blade, click Notification layouts.
- In the next blade, click Add in the toolbar.
- In the Create notififcation layout blade, paste or write your layout.
- Click Save in the toolbar to save the changes.
Your new layout has been added to the layouts list within the Notification template blade.