The customer is notified of any changes from the time the order is placed to the time the order is shipped:
|Notification on order payment
|The customer gets an email notification when all payments related to an order have been completed.
|Notification on shipped order
|The customer gets an email notification when all ordered items have been shipped.
The users can:
- View order notifications.
- Assign Store order notifications.
- Create new notifications.
- Enable/ disable notifications.
View order notifications¶
To view the list of the particular order notifications:
- In the main menu, click Orders.
- In the next Customer orders blade, select the required order.
In the Edit order details and related documents blade, click on the Notification feed widget.
The list of current notifications appears in the new blade.
To see the details, click any notification.
For more information, see Notifications.
Assign store specific notifications¶
To assign store specific notifications:
- In the main menu, click Stores.
- Select the required store in the Stores blade.
- Click on the Notification widget.
- In the Notifications blade, select the required notification.
In the next blade, click the Templates widget to see the list of templates.
Click default to use or edit the default notification template.
Click Add in the toolbar to create a new template.
Make sure the Active switch is on in the notification details blade.
Click Save in the toolbar to save the changes.
Your notification has been added to the list.