Roles and permissions¶
In Virto Commerce Platform, each user must have at least one role assigned. Virto Commerce offers pre-defined roles by default, which you can customize or create new ones according to your needs.
Managing roles includes:
Create new role and assign permissions¶
To create new roles and assign permissions to them:
- Click Security in the main menu.
- In the next blade, click Roles to open the Roles blade.
Click Add in the toolbar.
Fill in the following fields:
Click Create to save the changes.
The new user has been added to the list in the Roles blade.
To edit a role:
- Follow steps 1-2 from the instruction above.
- Click the required role and edit it in the next blade: assign new permissions or delete the existing ones.
- Click Save in the toolbar to save the changes.
The role has been modified.