Managing sitemaps includes:
To manage the store sitemaps:
- In the main menu, click Stores.
- From the list of stores, click the store you need to manage sitemaps for.
- In the next blade, click the Sitemaps widget.
- In the next Sitemaps blade, you will see a list of sitemaps to be included into the sitemap index file.
Add new sitemap to store¶
To add a new sitemap:
- Click Add in the toolbar.
Fill in the following fields:
Click Create to save the changes.
The example below involves three sitemap locations for different types of pages. The sitemap item locations are determined using language-culture slugs.
Add sitemap items¶
To add sitemap items:
- Select a sitemap from the list.
- In the next blade, click the Add items in the toolbar.
Select the items to be added to the sitemap:
Click Save to save the changes.
After creating your sitemap, you can download a ZIP package containing your sitemap(s) in order to view what it includes:
Click Download sitemaps in the top toolbar.
In the new window, enter base URL for sitemaps and confirm your action.
The ZIP package you have downloaded contains the sitemap.xml file with the sitemap locations (see the example above) and the sitemap item XML files:
Each sitemap item file includes the corresponding URL with a specific language culture: